Got teh Termi on teh road!

• Sponsors (?)

What beautiful piece of crap you got there. :D

Nice ride dude,Unique Wheels.

Fisrt time i see those wheels on a termy and they look killer. :nice:

Thanks guys :cheers:

The car is an unbelievable attention getter. Last night it was like a car show. So many people stopped to just look at it when it was out. Even the cops stopped. Normally the guys there were like "aw chit, its the cops. We have to leave now" The cop just walked right up and asked whos car it was. He then said "man that thing is sweet. We were driving by and I saw it and just had to come and see it" I love that stuff. Everyone was loving the wheels big time1 I hate to sell them but I need the cash. Its a sham cause when I was monting the wheel yesterday I realized just how light they are. Lighter than the 17" stock Cobras by a few pounds :nice:

Why do I sense a lot of animosity building up between you ad SRT Handz???

And man don't sell your wheels, they are so unique. You might need some fast cash now but believe me in the long run you will kick yourself in the ass for selling them.

Nice job Bill!

I have a friend selling his wheels like mine right now for $1700 if your interested. 18 X 9 and 18 X 10.

dsc00441mf4.jpg

dsc00444vs1.jpg

dsc00465wu0.jpg

He works at Westway Ford on 183 near TX Stadium.

Sorry, But i Never Had my car Repainted.... Same Paint that came from Ford back in 1998 :D

Lazer, The only part that been repainted on my car was the rear bumper.....thats it. * and that only because someone else ******* it Up*

*sings*
One of these things is not like the other :banana:

Anywho i got to play with her today after cleaning it. Took a couple photos at Home Depot cause she looked so sexy when I came out :banana:
i love the way the blue POPS in the sun :drool:

View attachment 308372
View attachment 308373
View attachment 308374
View attachment 308375
View attachment 308376
View attachment 308377