Got the Mustang up and running with the new motor

Stangler

A.K.A. Mr. Hankey
Founding Member
Dec 20, 2001
Got a long way to go before I race it, but the tune is coming around. I'm learning alot about the MegaSquirt DFI and 96 lbs injectors. I hope to be out running it at the track within a month or two. Keep your eyes out for updates. Thanks'

YouTube - 393 S400 turbo Mustang

Nate:flag:

p.s. This is with about 10 min on the tuning. It needs some work on the warm start settings (had to go into flood clear to get it to fire) but it's coming around.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Your sig says S475 but the link and the video says S400 witch is it again? Looking good, Ben is back from Germany and if we can get the notch to the alignment shop Saturday he might drive his. peace

john:p

It's both. They call it an S400, but it's the 75 mm version of the S400, so they also call it the S475. They have a handful of different versions, 72/88 I believe.

Nate

gotcha i looked on ebay and the cheapest one i could find was $599. I thought you said it was cheaper then that saturday night? PM or post where you got yours i remember the story you said but i also thought you said there was somewhere else that had these cheaper then that?peace

john:p

Well it won't be long now, been having fun with it around the neighborhood, time to go to the dyno.:nice:

08100906511.jpg

:flag: