Got the tri-bars on today!!!

trav_19

Oct 29, 2006
Jackson, MI
Well today i finally got the wheels on after 4 days phew! first i rip apart the rear and i got 2 stripped studs i figure no biggie ....well maybe not but i dont have my compressor hooked up yet and the wire alones gonna cost me 200 so i got a electric impact just came in today and im on the last wheel and guess what another stripped stud:nonono: i know the people i bought it of off and they said sears rotated the tires for them....people..lol start the lugs before you put air to them please lol. well i got everything put together minus that one stud in the front and now its pulling to the right:mad: i know it needs a lower ball joint over there and thats the wheel with the stripped stud. but that shouldn't cause it to pull right? and it didn't happen to the new wheels went on? i plan on putting the lowering springs in maybe in the spring i guess i will address all the problems then....this vehicle im telling ya. also where i have had it parked for about 2 months now i noticed a huge puddle of oil? what the hell....so i cant wait to hose it:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

travis.............did you put new tires on or running the ones on it.................the wear pattern on those tires were awful............pulled like hell for me too....

where is the pic...............................??????????????????????????????????

yea i just threw them on for now so they werent taking up room i will put new rubber on next spring when i bring it out the one with the belts hanging out is scarring me lol it sucks to its the tire with the most tread lol but i didn't flash any pics i will back the car out tomorrow and flash it...after i got them on i realized how much of a 4x4 that thing is lol i need lowering springs now haha

yea i just threw them on for now so they werent taking up room i will put new rubber on next spring when i bring it out the one with the belts hanging out is scarring me lol it sucks to its the tire with the most tread lol but i didn't flash any pics i will back the car out tomorrow and flash it...after i got them on i realized how much of a 4x4 that thing is lol i need lowering springs now haha

Yeah, I had a bad alignment...............just run it on the back...lol
I love my 4 x 4 stance.............no plans on dropping it.................my flows already hit sometimes.................