Got the turd dyno'd today. Happy with the results.

• Sponsors (?)

i just noticed something....

those are the sketchyest tie downs ive ever seen....is the front even tied down or chaulks on the front wheels at least?

What do normal tie downs look like? He has chains going to a plate bolted to the floor, then steel cables coming off of the ratchets. Same thing up front.

Put a good slick or drag radial on some 15s and run in the 12s! With only 277hp I was running like a 12.5 at 108mph. But thats with a light weight block, and a driver mod:shrug:
I don't think my stock rear-end would be too happy with slicks haha

if i get a chance when i get home ill post up pics of the dyno i use and show you....i dont doubt the chains arent strong and the cables arent stong but that just the strangest set up ive seen....either way numbers are awesome and that car is gorgeous :nice:

Thanks alot man, me too, sounded even better in person. Quieted down alot when I put the longtubes on and switched from an offroad x to an H but the tone is alot deeper and cleaner.

...Until you get on it lol. I got the same thing and its quiet until you get on it. Without cats it makes it almost too much but I can manage.

Thanks alot man, me too, sounded even better in person. Quieted down alot when I put the longtubes on and switched from an offroad x to an H but the tone is alot deeper and cleaner.

im still trying to decide on a CB. i probably wont be spending the extra cash for longtubes so i'll be stuck with the stockers. currently i have a stainless pypes o/r x pipe and weld in flowmasters. the mufflers were installed by the previous owner and are very worn. the car is loud loud. i like loud but i want a little more tone to it. your car sounded fairly loud with the x and stock manifolds. i was just afraid the regular magnaflows may be quietish in person.

im still trying to decide on a CB. i probably wont be spending the extra cash for longtubes so i'll be stuck with the stockers. currently i have a stainless pypes o/r x pipe and weld in flowmasters. the mufflers were installed by the previous owner and are very worn. the car is loud loud. i like loud but i want a little more tone to it. your car sounded fairly loud with the x and stock manifolds. i was just afraid the regular magnaflows may be quietish in person.

I assume you're talking about this clip?
YouTube - 2004 Mustang GT Magnaflow Exhaust

People could hear me coming from like 3 blocks away haha You can kind of get an idea just watching the video when I turn around and start coming back.

I assume you're talking about this clip?
YouTube - 2004 Mustang GT Magnaflow Exhaust

People could hear me coming from like 3 blocks away haha You can kind of get an idea just watching the video when I turn around and start coming back.

thats exactly what im wanting. people hearing me coming but still with a nice sound. i've watched that clip like 50 times :p

the two main choices right now is magnaflow or mac . would love a stinger cb but i refuse to spend that much