Gotta Love Them Fords

Ghostalker said:
um... .wow that = time rift thing, (make a time machine out of... a mustang!)
anyway, one of my brothers (silver GT 01' conv) friends was fooling around in the school parking lot with his mercedes benz e class Kompessor hatchback thing (not wagon), while he was taking a test inside in the school, and tried to whip around and park right next to his car in a nearly empty parking lot, well he missed and smacked into my brothers rear bumper with his rear bumper. from where i was standing, roughly 50+ yards away, i could see the mustang lung forward, and the bumper flex in and pop back out again. the only damage to the stang was some scuff marks that looked more like dirt than ripped plastic, and a small crack about <5 hairwidths and no more than 5 inches in length, meanwhile, the Kompressor had hit my brothers huge 3+ inch stainless steel bassani exhaust, which ripped right into his bumper, paint chips missing everywhere and since the way the kompressor's bumper is 'unique' it damaged like 3 parts in total, which would have cost a bundle to replace, but he repaired it for less, if you consider less being the same amount as replacing my brothers bumper, having it professionally painted (looks identicle, which is kinda hard to get since its that metallic silver =D ) and the bumper inserts replaced as well, lol, also the exhaust had to be bent slightly, like 2 degrees, back to its perfect position, and all is good, their still friends.

now, my brother is still on vacation in maryland visiting our cousin, who at the time either owns an BMW M3 roadster or an EVO VIII, and on his way down he got stuck in traffic, so he was making up for lost time, speeding, got stuck with a ticket, $275 (the same price no matter how fast you were going.) and just recently, he was driving down a road, and an 'oriental' woman and her child pull out in front of him, not enough time to stop, and she apparently didnt try to do anything either, and his car now has some dents in it (i have yet to see it, as he is coming back monday) mayeb ill get some pics if he doesnt get right to work within the second he gets home (although he prolly took pics for insurance type issues u kno?)
oh well, im sure its fine, after all hes still driving it, lol!

damn, you're bro's got some rich friends. you guys live in the hamptons or something? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)