Greetings!

Radfish

Jan 3, 2022
Texas
Hello All,
It's been a long time since I've had a Mustang in the garage, and I was on this forum years ago. My last Mustang was a PI swapped 1998 GT. I'm currently looking for a 2018+ GT and plan on buying in the next month. I don't know a whole lot about the 2018+ Mustang trim packages, but I'd like to have all the bells and whistles for once. I'm planning on full bolt-ons...The usual intake/full exhaust/tune. And, likely cams and possibly some laughing gas. This will be a somewhat daily driver. Anyway, I look forward to getting back into it.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd love to get one of those myself. Cams are a bit of a waste on the newer cars since they don't give the bigger HP gains like they do for older cars. What I've read anyway. Just do some research before you spend you money. Welcome back

Reactions: 1 user
Well, I pulled the trigger on this 2020 PP1 car. I absolutely love it! I took delivery a couple of weeks after my original post. So far, I've done Kooks 1 7/8" long tubes (no cats), Corsa double X, Corsa Xtreme cat-back, JLT intake, Lund 93 octane tune, and a J&L catch can. Going on tomorrow will be a Steeda clutch fluid cable. I also took delivery of a Watson 4 Point Roll Bar along with their rear seat delete, and Corbeau 4-point harnesses. Those are in my storage unit, waiting on the Corbeau RRX seats to get here. Headed out to Houston Raceway Park either this Friday or next to see what kind of numbers I can put down, but I'm not convinced it'll hook up on these PS4's. It sure doesn't on the street...

Attachments

• mahcar1.jpg
    mahcar1.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 29
  • mahcar2.jpg
    mahcar2.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 29
  • mahcar3.jpg
    mahcar3.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 27