GT Floormats

• Sponsors (?)

SuperDust22 said:
hey 94GTLaserRC do you like your Typhoon Intake? What kind of HP gaind did you get and did think it was worth it to get a new tb. Did you get any hp gain out of the TB.
Let's not hijack the thread. You can PM me, but for now I will say it was worth the $349. I had to polish it some more to make it really nice. I put it on the SAME time as the Vortech, so I dont know what the gains from THAT alone would be. I had to get the TB with that and the Vortech!
RC

SuperDust22 said:
alright i do that. But can the side fender emblems be reused. Don't they use M3 stuff to stay on.

they use 3m stickey tape which i have, so 20 bucks for the grill snake emblem and side emblems? are all of these in good shape? can you maybe send pics of the actual ones if you have them? thankss

SuperDust22 said:
How do you get the OEM Floormats from Ford. Can you just get them from the parts department. Are just the same mats as come stock.
To anyone who is thinking about this, it is important to note that you cannot buy OEM mats through the Ford dealer, they only come from the factory. You can buy "OEM" mats at the dealer, but they are *crap*, trust me. To get the nice, heavyweight rubber & carpet ones that came stock in the car you have to go aftermarket or eBay.

Dave

Yeah, they do. They're cut to fit just like stock. I just got the standard ones, and there's no difference between those and the stock ones.

SuperDust22: I do like the 555's, and I used to run the DR's, but I swapped them for the regulars after they were used up. The DR's were great, though.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.