• Off-Topic Hangout
  • The Sports Bar

gt40_2003wes *OFFICIAL* 2011 NFL Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt40_2003wes
  • Start date Start date Jul 25, 2011
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • …
  • 16
Next
1 of 16 Next Last

gt40_2003wes

I did sound a wee bit gay there.
Aug 14, 2005
461
2
48
ky
Jul 25, 2011
#1
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #1
The lockout is over, camps and free agency are set to start. It has been a LONG and boring off season.....for the past month all i have been thinking about is football season.


with that said time for the packers to get the repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
B

bakos24

I find there is nothing better than a tasty wiener
Nov 29, 1999
4,461
87
134
NE, OH
Jul 25, 2011
#2
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #2

Been waiting for ever for this lockout to end.
Cant to see what the Browns do for free agency......
 

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Jul 25, 2011
#3
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #3
 
B

bakos24

I find there is nothing better than a tasty wiener
Nov 29, 1999
4,461
87
134
NE, OH
Jul 25, 2011
#4
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #4
timeless2 said:
Click to expand...

your boys were talking about having Favre as a backup to Vick.....
 

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Jul 25, 2011
#5
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #5
bakos24 said:
your boys were talking about having Favre as a backup to Vick.....
Click to expand...
I know...I'd rather Kolb stay put than go with that train wreck of a backup option.

They also chattered about picking up Plaxico Burress.
 
B

bakos24

I find there is nothing better than a tasty wiener
Nov 29, 1999
4,461
87
134
NE, OH
Jul 25, 2011
#6
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #6
timeless2 said:
I know...I'd rather Kolb stay put than go with that train wreck of a backup option.

They also chattered about picking up Plaxico Burress.
Click to expand...

Kolb is a goner. He wants to be a starter.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Browns pick up Plexico, I think he will have another couple years out of him and browns need a vet receiver.
 

gt40_2003wes

I did sound a wee bit gay there.
Aug 14, 2005
461
2
48
ky
Jul 25, 2011
#7
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #7
timeless2 said:
I know...I'd rather Kolb stay put than go with that train wreck of a backup option.

They also chattered about picking up Plaxico Burress.
Click to expand...

eeeeeasy on the train wreck comment there lol but i agree favre should stay out of the league.....unless he comes in as a qb coach for some team or something....personally i don't wanna see a uniform on him again.
 

gt40_2003wes

I did sound a wee bit gay there.
Aug 14, 2005
461
2
48
ky
Jul 25, 2011
#8
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #8
bakos24 said:
Kolb is a goner. He wants to be a starter.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Browns pick up Plexico, I think he will have another couple years out of him and browns need a vet receiver.
Click to expand...

who shot cha?
 

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Jul 25, 2011
#9
  • Jul 25, 2011
  • #9
gt40_2003wes said:
eeeeeasy on the train wreck comment there lol but i agree favre should stay out of the league.....unless he comes in as a qb coach for some team or something....personally i don't wanna see a uniform on him again.
Click to expand...
We both just said the same thing.
 

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Jul 26, 2011
#10
  • Jul 26, 2011
  • #10
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ampaign=Feed:+Tvbythenumbers+(TVbytheNumbers)
 

gt40_2003wes

I did sound a wee bit gay there.
Aug 14, 2005
461
2
48
ky
Jul 26, 2011
#11
  • Jul 26, 2011
  • #11
they have a whole lot of work to do in a short amount of time for these teams to be in sync with each other.
 
Y

yukisho

Banned
Apr 4, 2009
44
3
103
Saint George, Utah
Jul 28, 2011
#12
  • Jul 28, 2011
  • #12
 

gt40_2003wes

I did sound a wee bit gay there.
Aug 14, 2005
461
2
48
ky
Jul 28, 2011
#13
  • Jul 28, 2011
  • #13
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ GET OUT!!!!
 

Kraw

Nail On The Head El Moderatoro
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
0
2
49
ATL via MSY via MLU via Pitkin, La
Jul 28, 2011
#14
  • Jul 28, 2011
  • #14
WHO DAT!!
 

HobieDude16

I have the cool Founding Me
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
3
6
39
London, England
Jul 28, 2011
#15
  • Jul 28, 2011
  • #15
Oh man, since I don't get to go overseas for my job after all, I guess I get to be a commissioner this year! I'll have to make our league soon enough. When is my deadline?
 

gt40_2003wes

I did sound a wee bit gay there.
Aug 14, 2005
461
2
48
ky
Jul 28, 2011
#16
  • Jul 28, 2011
  • #16
soon damnit NFL.com is the best lol
 
B

bakos24

I find there is nothing better than a tasty wiener
Nov 29, 1999
4,461
87
134
NE, OH
Jul 29, 2011
#17
  • Jul 29, 2011
  • #17
^ Browns signed Brandon Jackson from you guys.......Im happy with that.
 

gt40_2003wes

I did sound a wee bit gay there.
Aug 14, 2005
461
2
48
ky
Jul 30, 2011
#18
  • Jul 30, 2011
  • #18
lol the patriots picking up all kinds of players with questionable character this off season.
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Jul 31, 2011
#19
  • Jul 31, 2011
  • #19
Looks like the free agent frenzy and roster moves are making some pretty good headlines. Maybe the Dolphins have a QB for a change. And Reggie Bush goes from the Saints to the Phins. Another Saint reject RB for Miami.
 

gt40_2003wes

I did sound a wee bit gay there.
Aug 14, 2005
461
2
48
ky
Aug 1, 2011
#20
  • Aug 1, 2011
  • #20
plax to the jets for a little over 3 mil guaranteed....wish i could go to prison for a few years come out and make 3 mil.
 
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • …
  • 16
Next
1 of 16 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Z
Progress Thread zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
  • zeth194
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
699
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 26, 2026
LILCBRA
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
265
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
manicmechanic007
M
01 mustang 3.8 fuel pressure issue
  • Mhaley2006
  • May 29, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
384
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 9, 2026
JohnKay
J
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 1994 Cobra Supercharger install
  • from6to8
  • Sep 25, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 20 21 22
Replies
420
Views
11K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 6, 2026
from6to8
J
Hello all, I have returned from a hiatus... Update and Questions
  • JackH
  • Aug 13, 2025
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
6
Views
394
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Aug 15, 2025
JackH
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
  • The Sports Bar
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?