Guess what rare Mustang I saw tonight?

tjmaxx

Jun 21, 2004
I was at my local Mcdonalds car show tonight and guess what I saw? Thats right a T-top coupe. I go to this show often but this was the first time I seen this car there, and just happened to be a time I forgot my camera. Anyway this car was in pretty poor shape but not horrable. It didnt look to have any rust which is pretty cool. It didnt have any badges on it so I thought it was a four cylinder until I walked around back and saw the dual pipes:nice: It was somewhere between an 84-86 I believe because it was a four eye but did not look like a early one. It was an aod:notnice: but still a T-top coupe. It was a light blue with light blue interior. The hood was down so I am just assuming it was a 5.0 and looked to be stock and untouched. There were no forsale signs on it or anyone standing buy it because I wanted to buy it:nice: I made two passes by it but still no one there. The rear tires were literally bald and it needed a paint job and some interior work. I would assume the person knows what he has because he drove it to a car show:shrug: How many of these do you guys think were made? I know not many. How much would something like this be worth?

• Sponsors (?)

I know I am going to try to get pics next week if it is there, and I get to go. The sad thing ,I think I was the only one who knew how rare it is because I was the only one looking at it:lol: But I admit when I pulled up I thought it was a four cylender hatch and, had no idea it was a 5.0 T-top coupe. It looked out of place next to these mint condition muscle cars. I really am going to find out what the guy would take for it.