Guess Who's Back :)

Im not sure who all is still on here from back when I use to post on here all the time back in 2012. If you remember me, then you remember my 02 GT nitrous car that was caught in a flood and I went LS for a bit. Well, Im back in the New Edge game. I'll be going to pick up the new car next weekend. It's an 04 comp orange GT that I believe most of you are familiar with. Anyways, glad to be back friends!

Jake.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Here's a picture of my old car.

IMG_6582.jpg

Thanks fellas! Feels good to be back. I've missed it. The BBS wheels looked killer but they were sold a while back. That picture is actually when we were at Mustang Week back in 2012.

The car should be gnarly when all finished up. It came with a John Tymensky built boss big bore stroker with a Kellogg crank, Oliver billet rods and Diamond pistons. I plan on doing MHS prepped TFS heads, turbo cams, CG fabrication hot side, precision billet t4 80mm turbo, edelbrock intake and Sullivan elbow.

I want a combo to make very serious power, but still have street manners to drive anywhere. Transmission with be a built 4R70w.

The car already has UPR front suspension, Team Z rear suspension, weld in anti roll bar, aerospace brakes all around and a built 8.8. So it's a good foundation to start with.