Fox H/C/I or Supercharger

rademf64

Jun 5, 2019
weedsport NY
So i was just curious on everyone's input for increasing horsepower on my basically stock 93 LX. I know there are many great H/C/I combos out there to increase performance and horsepower. But at the same time would it be more cost efficient to buy a supercharger and the supporting mods? I am sure that either one will be a big improvement over stock. My goals are to have fun 350 HP give or take street car. Any insight would be much appreciated. I'm just trying to get a winter game plan together. oh and will say a $5,500 dollar budget.

Attachments

• 93 lx engine.png
    93 lx engine.png
    591.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Sponsors (?)

I do not have a preference, there is a supercharger thread that goes into detail on them.
You will need a maf/injectors and a 225 pump at a minimum.
Who will be doing the tuning on the car? Factor that into the budget as well.

Okay thank you for your input. I,m still trying to do my research on the different systems and additional things i will need. I'm really not sure on the tunning aspect as i'm located in the Syracuse NY area. But i,m sure i can figure that out when the time comes.

Reactions: 1 user
Supercharger on a stock engine will get you your goal and probably be more reliable.

Later on you can change parts out like intake and such
Awesome, I'm just trying to put a fun little fox together for me and the misses to cruise around in. So definetley reliabilty and AC is on the priority list. Is there anything else needed besides the above mentioned items to make a supercharger kit of my choice work? thanks for the help.