H/i/c

admstng

Dec 12, 2003
I'm assuming that means "heads intake and cam" ... well, if it isn't let me know...

Q: what the most common/best/afforadble combination ? i hear stories of ppl complain that they have a bad comination of the 3?

Q:what kinds of performance gains will i see? i know you can't tell me exactly, but ballpark.

Q:will i beat a stock 93-97' Z28 or a 98-2002' Z28?

Q: how about a 350Z or lexus is300?

Q: is putting h/i/c on a daily driver with 130,000 miles on it not a good idea?

thnx for any help!

• Sponsors (?)

admstng said:
I'm assuming that means "heads intake and cam" ... well, if it isn't let me know...

Q: what the most common/best/afforadble combination ? i hear stories of ppl complain that they have a bad comination of the 3?

Q:what kinds of performance gains will i see? i know you can't tell me exactly, but ballpark.

Q:will i beat a stock 93-97' Z28 or a 98-2002' Z28?

Q: how about a 350Z or lexus is300?

Q: is putting h/i/c on a daily driver with 130,000 miles on it not a good idea?

thnx for any help!

wow, that's alot of q's. Your correct on the H/C/I thing. It's really hard to post a good H/C/I combo w/o knowing how much you have to spend. Some are better than others, but the best combo isn't always going to be the cheapest.

I'll give you an example. This is the combo I want to do on my own car. Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Performer RPM intake, trick flow stage 1 camshaft and a good free flowing exhaust. That should get me into the high 12's at around 106-108 mph. You'll easily be able to beat a stock LT1 camaro/firebird (93-97) and you'll be able to beat most LS1 camaro/firebirds. As for Nissan 350Z's.......that will be an absolute joke, you'll have nothing to worry about.