HACK JOB SEE DAYLIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME

• Sponsors (?)

82CaprisRS---Yeah, Fox Auto Parts....I deal with them from time to time, they should ship them....thanks man! Oh man,.....I just looked, they only have 3, with curb rash.....

2 1U 1 .0 17IN,ALUM 0 98 MUSTANG FOXOH 050528 .00 .00
,SILVER
3 1U 1 .0 17IN,ALUM 0 98 MUSTANG FOXOH 050528 .00 .00
,SILVER,CURB
4 1U 1 .0 17IN,ALUM 0 98 MUSTANG FOXOH 050528 .00 .00
,SILVER,CURB

Langwilliams---Watch out for 94-04 LCA's. They are 1-1/2 inches longer than fox body LCA's so they will make the wheels stick out past the fenders quite a ways. If you want to run 05+ wheels, use stock Fox LCA's, and 96-04 spindles. I tried that set up, and they do not rub on the strut because they push the wheel out 8mm further than 94-94 spindles. They will rub with 94-95 spindles....here is a pic...
DSC04293.jpg

DSC04292.jpg

DSC04291.jpg

67 coupe---HAHA...thanks man. I'm thinking of it. I should paint my bent Bullit wheel black just to see what it looks like before I buy a set.

Those are cool, but they aren't in the offset the car needs.

BTW...I'm like a dog that you are holding a bone over my head with these pics.....:D

Stop it!!!.......Just kidding!!! Thanks everyone!:nice:

With the 2001 axle, I need 17X8's with a +30mm offset...(smallest offset)

Or the ideal wheels is a 05+ wheel. +45mm offset in a 17X8 or 17X9.

I seriouslly think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy the Ford Racing Bullit 17X8 +45mm 05+ wheels in a Polished finish. They are 794.75 with shipping. That is crazy expensive. I'm used to getting wheels in on Mustangs at work, and not paying a damn thing for them...hehe

I would consider those second ones. I will go to the site when I'm at work today. I gotta leave soon. The guy who tunes my cars, has those Hot Wheels on his yellow notch in silver. I will check out the different colors. Thanks a lot man.

BTW............I just purchased some new black map pockets for the door panels. I should be getting them early next week. It will be nice to install those. Then my interior will be how I want it. I just need some 3 bolt sunvisors now......as the ones I have from the 81 are not tight anymore. I painted them, installed them and uninstalled them. They swing loosly all around...it's annoying. Later fox bodies are only two bolt....:(

This is from Blk331coupe on corral.

They are mustang tuning replica wheels. They are 18x9 in front, and 18x10 in the rear. Not for sure of the backspace and offset but they are the same as stock 99-04 wheels. 24mm offset (front) 22 mm offset (rear). The backspace in the rear should be 6.25"-6.5" Not sure of the front though. Hope that helps.
Alex

Also, buyfordracing.com has good prices on wheels. This is where I got my 98 Kewbra's. $189/wheel with center caps.

http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=602cPath=2_24

I know everyone throwing alot of wheel options at you. It's your car and money. You've done such a great job with the car so far, we want to see you finish it off with the right wheels.

EDIT: I think the 05 polished wheels would be an excellent choice.

Thanks for your homework too man!! I was looking again last night after school, and cutting my grass. I sat their drinking a Sam Adams Light. I think what I will do is drink about 5 or 6 of those, go to www.50resto.com and click:

"Quantity 4" button....:rlaugh: And not think about it till they get here.