Handz Detailed: My SN95 Interior Detail

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So, I got off school early today, PLUS I got fired from my Job (forum Joke) so I decided to give me cars inside a little cleaning....Turning into a pretty sick detail job.

My theory is that since you are INSIDE the car when you drive it, it must be a perfect a zen place to be.

- Bissell Little Green Machine
- Various Brushes
- Folex
- CG APC
- CG Silk Shine
- CG Glass Cleaner
- CG Liquid Leather
- CG Pete's 53
- CG Fabric Guard
- CG Watermelon Slice
- Stoner's Invisible Glass
- 1Z Cockpit Premium
- 1Z Gummi Pflege
- Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner

So.... Lets begin!!!

As you can see I dont have that much filth.... I keep it pretty clean!!!

IMG_3417Small.jpg

I started off with the Floor mats. I am VERY clean about my car, No eating and i wear special driving shoes.... But black hides....

IMG_3409Small.jpg

After 3 Runs with the Little Green Machine & Folex.....

IMG_3414Small.jpg

On to the Pedals!!! Cleaned up my Bullet Pedals with a Envy Valet Brush and some CG Window Cleaner!!

IMG_3418Small.jpg

IMG_3421Small.jpg

Fresh and Clean!!!

IMG_3424Small.jpg

Now I started to Dust off the Interior with a Meguire's Brush and a MF Towel

IMG_3427Small.jpg

IMG_3431Small.jpg

Next I did a wipe down with CG APC to remove any old product still on my dash.

IMG_3432Small.jpg

Next, I decided to try 1Z Cockpit premium on my interior for the first time

IMG_3436Small.jpg

So, the 1Z Cockpit premium did a GREAT job on cleaning my dash and interior plastic. Cleaned it so good it left it super matt looking. I guess thats the look it gives, but on the Mustang dash, it looked too weird to me. I like me Dash SUPER wet and dark looking.... So i went and grabbed the CG Silk Shine!!

This picture is BEFORE the silk shine was applied and AFTER the 1Z cockpit premium. You can see how Matt the 1Z leaves the Dash.

IMG_3437Small.jpg

That wet silk shine look!!

IMG_3440Small.jpg

Next, I decided to throw a coat of 'Nuba wax on the back of my Sparco Seat since its fiberglass and black. I picked CG Pete's 53' for the job!!!

IMG_3443Small.jpg

Since all the interior fabric was clean, I protected it with some CG Fabric Protectant to avoid any future issues!!!

IMG_3446Small.jpg

Need to make sure that Redline Goods Shift and Ebrake boot stays nice and soft.... So I used some CG Liquid Leather on all the leather in the front.

IMG_3449Small.jpg

Next, I busted out the Invisible Glass to make everything crystal!!!

IMG_3456Small.jpg

IMG_3457Small.jpg

IMG_3460Small.jpg

IMG_3463Small.jpg

Gotta get the car spelling good.... Picked CG watermelon slice for the Scent!!! *I love this Stuff*

IMG_3465Small.jpg

1Z Gummi Pflege on all the rubber seals

View attachment 221109

Finally Done!! looks Great!!!

IMG_3466Small.jpg

Dont Forget The Keys!!! The Plastic Got 1Z Cockpit Premium and the leather on the keychain got the Zymol Treat!!

View attachment 221111

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen what an amazing job you can do on the outside of a car and I can't match that, but the inside I can accomplish using my home vaccum, maguiers interior cleaner and leather wipes, and windex. Not knockin your work just think its a bit overkill for the inside.

I've seen what an amazing job you can do on the outside of a car and I can't match that, but the inside I can accomplish using my home vaccum, maguiers interior cleaner and leather wipes, and windex. Not knockin your work just think its a bit overkill for the inside.

True.

I'd definitely get rid of that stupid cassete deck and CD player combo. It looks retarded, no clue what Ford was thinking. And your carpet is looking old- time for a new, black one :D

Yes, I LOVE my stock CD deck. I love it because it looks so clean on the inside of the car. Does look all cheap like those aftermarket decks.

Plus the CD option in 98 was expensive!!!