Handz Kona Shifter Handle Install on Pro 5.0 Shifter

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
Just for the record KONA RACING HAS THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!! Read my Thread for my info. Great Product, ****ty Service.

http://sn95forums.com/index.php/topic,38828.0.html

So I ordered this Handle from Kona Racing a while ago and installed it.

Let me say one thing, This Pro 5.0 Shifter+Kona Handle=Best Shifter EVER!!! I have driven them all. Tri-Ax, B&M, Ebay, and The MGW and this combo PWNS them all.

So the Pro 5.0 has a great gate set up. Perfectly short but not stupid short like the MGW. Downside is the handle. The Pro 5.0 handle doesnt come close enough the driver.

Well the Kona Racing handle is PERFECT. Its puts the shifter in the Most perfect location. Right in arms reach yet looks short and clean. I am amazed with the quality, its Top Notch!!!

I will let the pics do the talking and you can understand how the Kona Shifter handle is different to Stock Pro 5.0 Handle.

IMG_1257Small.jpg

IMG_1259Small.jpg

Pro 5.0 Handle Vs. Kona Racing Handle

IMG_1263Small.jpg

IMG_1267Small.jpg

IMG_1270Small.jpg

IMG_1274Small.jpg

Pro 5.0 Handle + Pro 5.0 Shifter Base - Neutral

IMG_1250Small.jpg

Kona RacingHandle + Pro 5.0 Shifter Base - Neutral

IMG_1284Small.jpg

I decided that with the Kona Handle, The stock Shifter Knock felt the best in the hands so back to stock it went!!

IMG_1281Small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i have that same kona handle in my notch and it works great with my pro 5.0 nice reach . that blue handle looks fragile, id break it in 2nd or 4th easy
I highly doubt you would break that handle. It is made by MGW and they make some of the best products on the market.

Even if it did ever break I'm sure they would replace it because their customer service is excellent as well.

The Kona handle was not even machined with the bend in it. It was made straight and put in a jig and bent. If anything this would be weaker because the metal has already been stressed.