Has anyone driven the 05 yet

SoonerJoe

Jan 27, 2004
Has anyone reviewed the 05? I can't wait to read a review on this car. Someone said that Det News got to drive the car, but I can not find anything on it? Please post links or articles for all of us to enjoy.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the article.

Don't magazines ussually get to drive the car a few months before it comes out? What about aftermarket companies, do they get an opportunity to purchase an early release of the car, so they can start to develop products?

Great article!! Oh, perhaps I just missed this in my daily info searching for the 05 pony... but I believe thats the first time someone has mentioned what it really is going to have for gears?? That article stated that it has 3.55's?? Thats not bad.... not as good as perhaps 3.73 or 4.10's, but still, for factory... thats not bad at all...

One In Vegas

Friday night I saw a white one here in Las Vegas. It had the lepard print on the mid section like they use to hide pre production cars but the bras front and rear were missing so there was NO mistaking what it was. If I ever come across the car again, I'll be sure to ask some questions.

Sir TWIG said:
Friday night I saw a white one here in Las Vegas. It had the lepard print on the mid section like they use to hide pre production cars but the bras front and rear were missing so there was NO mistaking what it was. If I ever come across the car again, I'll be sure to ask some questions.

OoooOo ill be in Vegas in 2 weeks, I hope its still running aorund.