has anyone ever used a blue oval industries throttle body

• Sponsors (?)

If you are looking for any throttle body without a brand or price being too important to you, I would suggest accufab purely on reputation. I myself have a Mac and have loved it and in fact loved all my products from mac, but my tuner said he does not like mac and prefers Accufab. As far as the blue oval goes, have not heard great things, but not substantial enough to give an opinion...

I found a blue oval industries new 75mm with egr plate for 160.00 Where can I look for an accufab. I am new to mustangs and I want to get mine running better , it is pretty weak now. I am used to my old mitsu. eclipse awd turbo, But I sold it do to constantly breaking trannies. Thanks Ricky..

gruvee87vertgt said:
I got a bbk 70 mm throttle and spacer I can have shipped to you for $145.00

also, I seen the brand you are talking about...I thinks it's called "Power"....never heared of them...I wouldn't do it.
Yes it is called Power I forgot to add that in Sorry, I am looking for a 75mm throttle body sorry, I have a 76mm c&l mass and I would like to stay around that size. Also what do I have to do to delete the egr, will it throw any codes to the ecu, I know I have to get the delete plate but what else will I have to do if anything..

90lxboost'n said:
Yes it is called Power I forgot to add that in Sorry, I am looking for a 75mm throttle body sorry, I have a 76mm c&l mass and I would like to stay around that size. Also what do I have to do to delete the egr, will it throw any codes to the ecu, I know I have to get the delete plate but what else will I have to do if anything..
I....ahem....know someone:rolleyes: who deleted thier egr with absolutely no codes, its running, er, I mean ran flawless. You can find accufab at http://www.accufabracing.com/ or any other mustang dedicated website. There are plenty of those. Keep in mind that with a 75mm tb you will have the issue of port matching your intake manifold to match. Which manifold do you have?

I've had no problems with my TB from Blue Oval Industries. I have a cobra upper and lower and will eventually get it matched to my 75mm (I think the intake is 70mm). I'm glad someone posted up that you don't need the spacer with the cobra intake because it's part of the upper. I didn't know that when I bought mine with the spacer.

I would stay away from the Edelbrock/BBK throttle bodies. Accufab is best. Your taking chances to something as cheap as the one your looking at, although dude above likes his. I guess that's something, but I would still buy an Accufab. Holleys look pretty good. I have never used one and have not read much about them, good or bad.

Cliff