Hatchback Front Seats

No.11

10 Year Member
Oct 13, 2009
Los Angeles
Hey all, I have that typical gangster lean in my fox, so I've been looking for replacements. I finally found some in black so I'm kind of excited about this hehehe. Anything I should look for besides the obvious tears? Also, I couldn't get him to sell me the individual driver seat. Is it worth it to pay $200 for the front set even though my passenger seat is good?

Could I possibly resell the passenger seat? If so, for around how much are they going for? Seats are in excellent condition. They're for notch/hatch, which are compatible (right)?

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

$200 for two front seats is pretty good. About what they are worth if they are clean.

Dunno if you can sell just one. Might be able to find someone

:nice: +1 for a clean set and if you don't want to weld. one thing to check is the area where the driver's seat typically rip. you can tell if it's about to rip b/c it wears thin. mine are not ripped but you can it's about to.

i wish someone would just make a fox reproduction seat! i'd imagine they'd make a lot of cash!

picked them up and did not regret it one bit! I installed both driver and passenger. Lack of gangsta lean makes a huge difference! I can actually scoot the seat back and still reach the clutch. the seats have new foam underneath and were probably reupholstered. evertything is just too good!