have a question creating a MAF transfer with my Pro-M flow sheet

Jun 12, 2009
florida
Ok here is my question. I have the calibration sheet from when I sent my meter back to Pro-M. when setting up the MAF transfer, you use the 10 point list. my cal sheet from Pro-M only has 9 rows of ###'s what do I type in for #10? I loaded a pic of the cal sheet.

• Sponsors (?)

You are in the wrong place for tuning questions, try eectuning.org.

What tuner are you using, and what software?

I am only familar with Quartrehorse and Binary Editor and that software allows for a 30 point curve iirc.

Good luck....

You are in the wrong place for tuning questions, try eectuning.org.

What tuner are you using, and what software?

I am only familar with Quartrehorse and Binary Editor and that software allows for a 30 point curve iirc.

Good luck....

I will try eectuning.org. I am using a Tweecer with the tweecer software which uses the MAf curve generator by Paul A. Booth. you put in the 10 point & then it creates a 30 point curve for you.

I am still trying to figure this stuff out my self, so I happen to have a print out of the How to build a MAF table article from Superstang.com right on my desk. In the example in the article, the Pro-M flow sheet has 2 sets of numbers. 1 set has 10 rows and the other has 9. On the set with 10 rows, the last row are zeros or close to it. So I am thinking make your last row zero? Does anyone know if this is correct, because I will doing the same thing in the very near future when my new meter comes.

What I did was make a low end reading that was proportional to the others near it. for instance if you have a voltage of .75 and the next point is 1.1 add the two voltages and divide by two than use that as your extra point and shift the rest of the table up, same goes for your air volume.

now you have a 10 point graph that is still accurate, than you can convert to 30 points using the tweecer conversion tool. I did this on my car and my data logs show the cars maf transfer is accurate to 4 kg/hr

What I did was make a low end reading that was proportional to the others near it. for instance if you have a voltage of .75 and the next point is 1.1 add the two voltages and divide by two than use that as your extra point and shift the rest of the table up, same goes for your air volume.

now you have a 10 point graph that is still accurate, than you can convert to 30 points using the tweecer conversion tool. I did this on my car and my data logs show the cars maf transfer is accurate to 4 kg/hr

thanks for the input. right now I am using a pre-loaded Pro-m maf transfer from the tweecer system & it is ok but I would like to have my exact ##'s loaded. I will calculate it out like you said & see what happens. Thanks again