Haven't Been Too Active Lately, But I'm Checking Out

I haven't had much time to upgrade the car in the past year due to buying a house. Haven't even been on the internet much to be honest. Actually only put 1k miles on the car last year. Needed a truck to help fix up the house, so the stang had to go. Sad, sad day.

Just wanted to make a post saying thank you to those who helped me over the past few years. I'll get another one eventually, but probably a S197.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4awi-4J5c

• Sponsors (?)

My car is still under the knife (getting it back next week). I sent it in in mid February, and I cant even begin to tell you the withdrawal I've been experiencing. I miss the car so much that it makes me depressed. I cant imagine losing it forever.

I've never left here. Shoot, I grew up with 2v's and owned 3 of them.

That car is beautiful, love the blue. You will be back, whether in a new stang or other performance car. I give it 8-10 months.

I drove a 74 F100 in high school. Same color.

Nice!

I have/had (RIP) an uncle with a green '74 F100. Built 460, H/C/I (can't remember all the specifics), fully built C4, some suspension work, and a BIG shot of nitrous. Ran mid 7s back in the late 80s/early 90s, which was really really fast for that time and a heavy truck like that.

My grandfather (uncle's father) bought the truck new in '74, always took real good care of it. It still has the 100% original paint on it, and is in really good shape. These are the only pictures I have on the computer at the moment (sorry for the low quality / lack of decent backdrop). Somewhere, I think my aunt has a few videos of it at the track back circa early 90s. That'd be cool to find and post up.

zp06.jpg

cbjw.jpg

OP, nice looking project! Any plans to have a little fun with it?