Haven't posted pics before....

Figured i'd post some pics up, although i suspect i might get torn apart somehow :p

i'm thinking about an 03/04 cobra spoiler, side-skirts, mach 1 c-pillars and some bullitt side scoops, dunno if that would look good :shrug:

mods:

MAC o/r h-pipe
Flow's 40's CB
K&N drop-in
FRPP C-Springs
MM CC Plates
Prothane Motor Mounts
MGW Short Shifter
RAM HDX Clutch
Mach 1 Grill delete
Bullitt Pedals
B/G Glow Gauges
04 Black-Backed Headlights
18x9/18x10 Chrome FR500's
265/35/18's-295/30/18's

LOTS of FRPP replacement parts, a huge reason why i haven't added more to the car, i've spent all this time getting the car up to par, including head gaskets.

I still think it's pretty good for me being 18 and paying for all the mods myself while doing all the work to save on labor lol (except the clutch, i was out of state for that one).

DSC00410.jpg

desktop-1.jpg

desktop2.jpg

btw, im the only one with fr500's in town lol im one of the few who knows what they even are too :shrug:

opinions/criticism are welcome, i can take a beating i guess :p

• Sponsors (?)

Super sexy car bro... Chrome Yellow is in my TOP mustang colors & your car represents it well. I think the exterior mods you mentioned will look perfect too, especially the Mach 1 C pillars....:nice:

Super sexy car bro... Chrome Yellow is in my TOP mustang colors & your car represents it well. I think the exterior mods you mentioned will look perfect too, especially the Mach 1 C pillars....:nice:

hey thanks man that means alot :D

i didn't look for a CY stang, but im glad i ended up with one because its not too common around here.

btw, how do i get the yellow from washing out on the pics? i have a ton of better pics but the yellow looks faded to almost zinc yellow and im trying to fix em up :shrug:

hey thanks man that means alot :D

i didn't look for a CY stang, but im glad i ended up with one because its not too common around here.

btw, how do i get the yellow from washing out on the pics? i have a ton of better pics but the yellow looks faded to almost zinc yellow and im trying to fix em up :shrug:

Believe it or not, I really don't know much about real photography techniques, I just try to shoot in the right conditions... I know that when the sun isnt super bright, car pics always look better...

From my experience, yellow, & white are the hardest colors to photograph because in extreme light, they almost look to be flat... Early morning, or late in the evening will probably work best with yellow though...

looks good man. i'm jealous that your midpipe doesn't hang so low lol.

lol believe me it was a pain to install that way. At first it was going to hang very low, but i managed to align it and tighten it higher up.

Although the pics dont show it much, the car is really low (so low i needed cc plates with camber all out of whack) but i dont bottom out much.

Add Cobra mirrors to the list. :)

o yeaaaaaa...hmm....they look pretty sick, but people charge so damn much :mad:

i figure ill collect all the parts one by one, and get the entire car repainted the same factory color code since there's a ton of chips everywhere.

Im only 19 and I've been through 2 stangs, got my first 2000 GT when I was 14, and completely riced it out. You are definitely headed in the right direction now, don't take my path or you'll have a ricemobile or a blown up procharged gt, like me :) lol