Mtndreamer

Mar 25, 2016
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello,

I bought this 7 up mustang last summer and my boys and I have been working on it since. Previous owners had changed the top to black and had most of the interior blacked out with custom front seats, the car had been sitting and the interior was completely out of it. It started with 16" cobra r wheels , then got chrome 17 cobra r wheels. I put h and r springs, did the cheap 5 lug conversion for now and added the black chrome 18" Saleen replicas with 255s up front and 285s out back The car has a cervini wing and cobra r hood. I added the wing and installed a new nose and Mach 1 chin spoiler. The car came with a 351 Windsor with a trick flow intake, I added a march cold air intake and that's all I know about the motor unfortunately . I put a slifka built t5 in it and a new clutch and flywheel, had the driveshaft rebuilt. It has flowmaster mufflers with their 3" stainless tips. I have control arms for the rear that I need to install. I have several billet accents I've added to the interior. I love to drive this car and this is the 5th fox I've owned after a 18 year break :(

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks! Car supposedly came from Cali and at my buddies muffler shop on the rack there wasn't a spec of rust under it when we looked. Odometer reads 46xxx but I'm guessing it's not the virgin 46xxx. Title doesn't declare it as beyond mechanical limit so who knows