having trouble with an ebayer, help please guys

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
so if you didn't see the thread i made, i recently purchased a bbk ssi intake off of ebay from a private seller. everything went fine, and we both left good feedback with eachother, but as i was sorting things out of the packege, i noticed that all the hardware for the intake was thrown at the bottom of the box, mixed with all the packeging penuts. now wether this was intentional or not i dont know, but i've been leaving him messages for a while about it, and he just ignores them. so today i found an auction he had going and messaged him through that. i have yet to recieve a responce from him, but we'll see. anyways, how should i go about persuing this. i priced a new set of hardware, and it's gonna be like 120 bucks, so when i messaged him, i offered to pay half, but i honestly dont know what he'll say. any ideas.

• Sponsors (?)

If he told you that it included ALL the hardware and you only got some of it then he has to fix the problem but if he said the hardware was included and you recieved some of it well then thats was you got hardware. Its like that lady who bought a brand new x box"box" off ebay. $300 dollars and she got what it said a box the x box came in and it was totally legit. You may be on you own on this one. good luck

If you are positive you got jipped, give him a few chances to respond, but if he doesnt, go toy "my ebay" and go to the dispute console. start a dispute... if no action is taken with a week or so, id end the dispute and file a claim with paypal..

I just got back 14 bucks that way from a douche that never sent me some junk.

ok, so i asseymbled it loosley to see what im missing, and it's only like 2-5 pieces, so im just going to go to a hardware store like fastelall or something and just buy them there. noscence in making a big deal out of like 3 nuts and bolts.

by private seller, are in you meaning his feedback is also private??? I steer clear of members with private feedback, there is always a reason they dont want you to see their feedback

by private seller, are in you meaning his feedback is also private??? I steer clear of members with private feedback, there is always a reason they dont want you to see their feedback

no, not like that, like as in i didn't buy it from some online parts supplier who put the auction up. it was just a normal guy like me