Havnt posted pictures on here before so i thought i would

mat82284

Jul 31, 2003
I have had a few stangs but this is the best so far.

This is how is looked when i bought it a year and a half ago. For mods checkout my signature
New12.jpg

And this is how it looks now
New1.jpg

New2.jpg

New3.jpg

New4.jpg

New5.jpg

New6.jpg

New7.jpg

New8.jpg

New9.jpg

New10.jpg

New11.jpg

New14.jpg

New15.jpg

And My New Hid's that i Installed, This pic was taken with my other camera so its not up to par on quality.
New13.jpg

And the engine, The battery has baking soda on it to help clean it. nothing to worry about lol.
supercharger.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

roush kit with saleen s/c, lol it's Frankenstein! Looks great tho man

Haha yeah i said the same thing as soon as i put the saleen supercharger on. I was trying to stay roush, but i ended up getting the complete Saleen kit for $1600 and i couldnt pass up such a sweet deal. I will eventually end up selling it and getting a kenny bell, but i want to beef up the internals before i do that.

Thats a hell of a deal for the Saleen kit.

How do you like it, and what are you putting down?

Right now i don't know what its putting down, I just bought it and put it on i have an appointment for a custom dyno tune on Friday so ill be getting it tuned there. I actually don't drive it since i have no tune at the moment, but im hoping for at least 330hp ant 360tq, or near there.

looking pretty sweet!!!

however you have put all that work into it stripes and everything but you are still advertising for the dealership you bought it from?:nono::nono::nono:

Take that license plate frame off pronto. and if you feel that you need one..get one of these or pick up a standard black one at vatozone. (definition of vatozone here)

looking pretty sweet!!!

however you have put all that work into it stripes and everything but you are still advertising for the dealership you bought it from?:nono::nono::nono:

Take that license plate frame off pronto. and if you feel that you need one..get one of these or pick up a standard black one at vatozone. (definition of vatozone here)

Actually i bought it from a private owner and he had that on there, but your right i didnt think about that. it's time to change that.