Hazard ticking problem 67 Mustang

falconscjman

Mar 6, 2010
I put a new turn signal switch in my 67 stang & the turn signals work great. Well, when i pull the hazard knob I get no hazards at all, but I do hear the clicking nose (sometime) but no flashing inside or outside. Would this maybe be the hazard flasher, and where is it located? I did find the turn signal flasher right above the ash tray & it's fine. Any info would help, thanks alot.

• Sponsors (?)

Did the hazards work before?

Could be the hazard flasher.. On my 69 in is located bottom center of the dash, slightly off to the side(forget which side), behind the radio/heater.. it clips in to 2 fingers.

Not sure where in a 67 though.. If you look under the dash with a flashlight, you should be able to find it.

Did the hazards work before?

Could be the hazard flasher.. On my 69 in is located bottom center of the dash, slightly off to the side(forget which side), behind the radio/heater.. it clips in to 2 fingers.

Not sure where in a 67 though.. If you look under the dash with a flashlight, you should be able to find it.

They are both behind the instrument cluster on the 67's.

You can see the hazard clip, already installed, here:

AC4537.jpg

It's right under the dash up on the front by the steering column. Mine doesn't stay plugged in very well, but there's too many wires all around it to do much about it. It's goldish colored and says something about emergency flasher on it.