Engine Head Gasket Leak ?

So I believe I have located the issue causing a high RPM break up (and this is following new plugs, coil, dizzy, tfi, lower intake gaskets).

The passenger side head gasket appears to be leaking coolant from the front.

When I replaced the lower intake gaskets, I noticed most of the bolts were quote loose already.

I really don't feel like taking it apart again just yet.

Is it possible to retorque and seal the head bolts (stock heads, presumed stock bolts) one at a time? And if so seal all bolts or just the water jacket bolts?

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Don't know yet, i finished putting it back together yesterday but it was raining and I will drive it today for the first time.

I believe I had it narrowed down to either a vaccum leak or the PIP sensor in the distributor. Ran well when cold, but when it reached operating temp it broke up at 3500ish RPM.

Previous codes were 41 and 91 (O2 lean codes). I checked JRichkers O2 check list and I had continuity for all the O2 wires, and the resistnce reading were in spec (under 1 ohm). What was not in spec was the O2 sensors (both brand new) had very low voltage signal at the computer, less than .002v if I remember correctly.

So I am hoping that the new lower intake gaskets and the new dizzy/tfi/rotor, and new vacuum lines was the issue, otherwise I am running out of ideas.

If I get it fixed I will post my entire saga so maybe someone can benefit in the future.