Headlight switch bulbs burned out

I've been searching for these little green bulbs and no luck at all, not even from Ford.

Also, how do you access the ones behind the heat/AC control panel? I know the bezel comes off easily, but what about accessing the bulbs?
 
the bulbs come out with a 1/4 twist counterclockwise in 2 locations on the back of the switch

Actually the switch on the right side (hazard and rear window defrost) is that easy... the left side where head and fog light switches are is closed in the back, and I don't know how to get it open.... the other fellow said it was a PINA to get it open, and I wanted to see how he eventually did it...
thanks.
 
I've been searching for these little green bulbs and no luck at all, not even from Ford.

Also, how do you access the ones behind the heat/AC control panel? I know the bezel comes off easily, but what about accessing the bulbs?

There are 2 194's that are in twist locks in between the components in the back... I untwisted them by putting one finger on top and one from the bottom and turning them so I could take them out... pretty easy once you find them...