• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hello everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter bbtwice
  • Start date Start date Dec 11, 2018

bbtwice

New Member
Dec 11, 2018
8
0
1
Orlando, FL
Dec 11, 2018
#1
  • Dec 11, 2018
  • #1
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I have a 1985 Mustang LX Notchback that I drove in highschool, now 16 years later I am trying to undo the dumb choices I made in highschool and return it to a more original car. I need some interior parts still and these cars are getting harder and harder to find. I am also rebuilding the engine from a 1987 GT to go in the car which I obtained back when the car was running then let sit until now. I live in Orlando Florida and I am glad to be a part of the forum.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,059
10,683
213
polk county florida
Dec 11, 2018
#2
  • Dec 11, 2018
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet, check out the fox forums, post some pics and let us know how you're getting it done.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
143
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
A
Help ID - Turbo GT, SVO differences
  • aldoelmalo
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
165
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 2, 2026
aldoelmalo
A
S
Hello from Minnesota (and the ancient MustangBoards)
  • SpeedofDarkness
  • Aug 24, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
260
The Welcome Wagon Aug 24, 2025
SpeedofDarkness
S
D
97 V6 suspension upgrades
  • Dale1bre
  • Jan 18, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
434
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jan 19, 2026
Noobz347
1
Electrical Headlight harness trouble
  • 1985fox
  • Apr 14, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
399
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 17, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?