Taz_Crawford Member Feb 2, 2019 8 1 13 Columbia, SC Feb 3, 2019 #1 Feb 3, 2019 #1 Its a 89 5.0, 5 speed car. I'm the third owner. I've always wanted a fox so I finally got one. It sat for 2 years so its a little dirty but I plan on cleaning it up Attachments trailer Jan 26 2019.webp 666.8 KB · Views: 170 Rear end Jan 24 2019.webp 396.5 KB · Views: 159 interior Jan 24 2019.webp 170.2 KB · Views: 166 new headlights Jan 27 2019.webp 335.2 KB · Views: 155 Reactions: General karthief
Its a 89 5.0, 5 speed car. I'm the third owner. I've always wanted a fox so I finally got one. It sat for 2 years so its a little dirty but I plan on cleaning it up
General karthief wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair Mod Dude Aug 25, 2016 28,059 10,683 213 polk county florida Feb 3, 2019 #2 Feb 3, 2019 #2 Welcome to stangnet