Hello from Suburban Philly

Good morning all. Tom M. from right outside of Philly. I've currently own two fox bodies: '93 Triple White LX Convertible: 74,000 mile 5 Speed car, I'm the third owner, it's currently at Our Dream Auto getting some restoration work done to the underside, getting 3.55's, suspension and 5 lug Cobra brakes. My other car is a '92 Saleen Clone convertible. 347, 5 Speed, 4.10's, suspension, 5 lug swap etc. It's a fun car but the fit & finish of the aftermarket Saleen body kit is picky. Bought the car to hold me over until my white one is done but I may dive into this one a bit too and straighten it out a bit. Not sure if I'll keep this one or sell it once the white car is done.

Previous cars are: another '93 Triple White 5 Speed back in '96, a '94 Green SN95 GT in '97, a '93 LX Hatch in '98 and a '95 black SN 95 back in '01. All 5 speed cars with moderate mods.

Looking forward to being an active member of the forum.

Attachments

• white car.jpg
    white car.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 69
  • blue car.jpg
    blue car.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome. Now here is an introduction done right. Lots of numbers that I totally passed over to see the pictures at the bottom
Looks Like the Sorting Hat is placing you into the Fox Section of the Forum

Reactions: 1 user
Welcome. Now here is an introduction done right. Lots of numbers that I totally passed over to see the pictures at the bottom
Looks Like the Sorting Hat is placing you into the Fox Section of the Forum

Thank you for the welcome. Great forum from what I can see so far. (Browsing while working from home)