Suspension Help A Noob Out Please

Rwdmadness

Sep 12, 2013
Hey everyone! This my first official post in this forum. I just purchased an 08 gt and I'm ready to start upgrading. I was thinking I should improve suspension and braking before I go ahead and slap a blower on it. I already did steeda intake system, magnaflow exhaust and BAMA tube. So here's my question. Which way should I go with suspension? I intend on doing some AX and some occasional 1/4 runs at the track; autocross mostly though. I hear panhard bars is a good place to start along with springs and adjustable shocks too. What do you guys recommend? If anyone has a link of a write up I appreciate it.. Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

I'd recommend a complete suspension package from either Roush or FRPP. They're engineered to work as a system and take all the guess work out. There are a few different options to choose from (adjustable, non, etc) and prices are between $1100 to $1700. I just don't like trying to piece suspensions together. Also, a Stifflers chassis brace will do wonders with a suspension package.