Help Connecting UEGO to PMS

Leadsled Coupe

Jun 16, 2017
East TN
Can anyone help me connect a UEGO 1000 to a PMS IV? I just got a used UEGO supposed to be BEST to interact with PMS and InterACQ but in none of of the literature do I read HOW to connect them. I'd like to datalog on InterACQ. I noticed a green unused wire on the PMS and am wondering.... is that where it connects? But, if so, which wire from the UEGO display?

Then any additional info on how to get it actually working on my laptop screen would be awesome as well.

I need another old timer around to answer these questions. I know this system went out of date a long while ago..... Anyone??

• Sponsors (?)

Beyond-

super helpful thanks. I plan to hook her up tomorrow. Directions specify writing configuration file for other WBO2 sensors but it’s not specified for the UEGO. Do you happen to know about this by chance as well? I assume since they were designed to work together it’s not needed and that’s why it wasn’t asked for in the directions? I just wonder how it will automatically show up on my normal screen?

thanks for any additional input you may have.

I asked my friend your question and replied on corral. I'll throw this here as well for reference.

He said you must activate the WB port via the software and it will show up. From what I understand the UEGO does not require a configuration file.

This thread is full of good stuff as well.

Beyond-

if I might impose upon your friend again... I bought a used UEGO1000 and the grey jacket cover on the wire that is mentioned in the PMS directions is missing.

The directions talk about a red wire and splicing it into B10 or B11 on my PMS. I *assume* it’s this red wire of the display box unit? And the ground wire (black) right next to it slices into B12.
CBCB465C-10FB-4277-A009-43ADCCA29ECE.jpeg
505D00C8-4DB9-4F26-AFA7-183CFAE2AFD3.jpeg

Last edited: