HELP Identify plug wire/cylinder

Blev

Aug 17, 2003
So. Cal. V-Town
I'm in a bind guys.

I ordered a set of MSD plug wires from StangSuspension.com and only received 7 wires. That’s right, only 7. So I need to identify what plug wire I am missing in order to get the correct one back. I don’t want to have to pull all my wires off to figure it out so does anyone know off hand? Here is a picture to help figure out what cylinder wire is missing.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm getting it directly from MSD :nice:

406598_45_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

And we are supposed to figure it out from this pic? :shrug: Well, by the looks of it, it's missing one that is shorter than the longest one, but that's assuming that they are sized this way, each one a little shorter than the next. (And I guess, theoretically, it should be this way, but, remember, you are dealing with a Ford here!) :bang:
My advice would be to call StangSuspension or MSD and test their CS skills...see if someone is willing to spend a few minutes with you on the phone with the product in hand and a yard stick, measuring each one.

twogts4us said:
And we are supposed to figure it out from this pic? :shrug: Well, by the looks of it, it's missing one that is shorter than the longest one, but that's assuming that they are sized this way, each one a little shorter than the next. (And I guess, theoretically, it should be this way, but, remember, you are dealing with a Ford here!) :bang:
My advice would be to call StangSuspension or MSD and test their CS skills...see if someone is willing to spend a few minutes with you on the phone with the product in hand and a yard stick, measuring each one.

I was checking out MSD's site and they have the lengths listed :doh: So I measured them all and some are dead on and a few are off, but it looks like it was the #3 cylinder wire.

Blev said:
I was checking out MSD's site and they have the lengths listed :doh: So I measured them all and some are dead on and a few are off, but it looks like it was the #3 cylinder wire.
Ya know, I was gonna do that, but I really didn't think they would list the lengths...cool! Glad you got it figured out. :nice: