Garcia310 New Member Aug 1, 2016 2 0 1 Carson, Ca Aug 1, 2016 #1 Aug 1, 2016 #1 Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. I have a 65 mustang fastback and I'm currently redoing the wiring. Any help identifying these few wires would be appreciated. Attachments 20160801_184109.webp 432.1 KB · Views: 252 20160801_184221.webp 1 MB · Views: 190 20160801_185153.webp 658.3 KB · Views: 191 20160801_185455.webp 525.6 KB · Views: 183 20160801_185608.webp 347.2 KB · Views: 201
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. I have a 65 mustang fastback and I'm currently redoing the wiring. Any help identifying these few wires would be appreciated.
tos Founding Member Apr 27, 2001 896 68 59 Cincinnati Ohio Aug 2, 2016 #2 Aug 2, 2016 #2 # 1 & 3 = RALLY PACK? # 6 MALE PLUGS TO # 5 (COLOR COD SHOULD MATCH # 7 = EMERGENCY FLASHER? # 4 = RALLY PACK TACH # 8 = HEATER BLOWER? There are a lot of wiring diagrams available on line
# 1 & 3 = RALLY PACK? # 6 MALE PLUGS TO # 5 (COLOR COD SHOULD MATCH # 7 = EMERGENCY FLASHER? # 4 = RALLY PACK TACH # 8 = HEATER BLOWER? There are a lot of wiring diagrams available on line
Garcia310 New Member Aug 1, 2016 2 0 1 Carson, Ca Aug 2, 2016 #3 Aug 2, 2016 #3 Thank you. I'll look for the diagrams