help me on this cars value

Bolt on 5.0

Founding Member
Jun 26, 2002
Suffolk, NY
Guy what would you think this car is worth.

1992 GT white with black interior. 71,000 original, all original panels, original paint. Paint is not perfect but real nice, regular rock chips on hood and bumper. All the other paint is very very nice, no peeling could be buffed up on the front hood and fenders not as shiny as the rest of the car. Long tubes, off road x and flows. Gt40 intake cam and roller rockers. Some gauges but all else pretty much stock.

Is $6,500 a good price. I think its a little too high. Maybe if the paint was brand new. Just give me some opinions.

• Sponsors (?)

The price is workable. Asking $6500 means he wants at least 5800 cash. The closer to stock the car is the higher it will push the price. It leaves people with the thought that it has not been abused. You are paying for the low miles and black interior for the price and you just can't beat a clean white gt. Ask what his low dollar is on the car if it is in your price range and you feel good with it, take it.

if it's has clean as you say then I would bring the cash along pull out $6,000 and flash the green stuff him, i'm sure he will bite. I not be ready to bring out the other five bills. The others said $5,800 whats $200, so I would offer the 6 grand and at this point why loose a really clean fox over 5 hundred. clean foxes are getting hard to find.

first though you might want to give a small deposit while you go through it and drive it. look it over real good. giving the deposit helps from someone buying out from under you or sight on scene, "cough,cough" happened to me.