Help me pick a front suspension setup...

TrAb

Mar 7, 2007
Hey guys i was needing some help picking which frontend suspension parts to go with. I would like to know what you guys use, or what you would use if you had a choice. I would like to do new tubular K member, coilovers, springs, all that. If there was a certain kit that had all this and was good that woudl be great. As of now here is my mod list and vid to show how the car performs...Thanks in advance...

1993 Mustang GT, 393 stroker, roller F4 block, Scat 3.85 cast 9000 crank, JE pistons, Eagle rods, Total Seal Gapless TS1 rings, Balanced to the Motorsport 28oz damper/SFI flywheel on a Stewart Warner balancing machine when the old owner was working for Petty Enterprises in North Carolina. AFR185's, CompCams 282HRcam, Motorsport Vic Jr. intake, Quick Fuel 850 carb, Mallory ignition system, Tremec 3550 trans, RAM PowerGrip clutch, aluminum driveshaft, 31 spline trac-loc, Moser 31 spline axles, sumped fuel tank, 8AN steel-braid feed and return, Aeromotive A1000 pump, MAC 1-3/4" longtubes, off-road H pipe, Flowmaster 2 chambers, Welded up upper and lower torque boxes with UPR battle boxes, Griffin radiator, New Proform electric fan 2800 cfm, 3G 130 amp alternator, Weld draglites, Drag launch rear suspension, NX Nitrous kit w/ 10lb bottle, NOS Dual Purge, DynoTune Bottle Warmer...

YouTube - Mustang 351w-393 with 150 shot playing around

• Sponsors (?)