HELP ME PICK the COLOR of my car

bdazzgt

I had to jerk off the cable to get it to stop.
Dec 27, 2005
Springfield MO
So i am finishing the body work on my car and i am having issues picking a color, i have narrowed it down to highland green (bullitt) green, or competition orange. i am doing this on a budget but the paints are close in price per gallon. i am not dead set on these colors but i dont want something as ordinary as black, blue, red ect i know the others are not too extravagant. please help me and post pics if you want

You are going to have to make that decision, go with your gut, and stick with what your first feeling was, I was decieding between redfire and the maroon on the new camaros, and i ended up just color matching what was on the car originally at the last second. Nobody thought it was a good idea and in the end everone liked the way it came out and i am very happy with it. Google lots of pics of both colors

Bulitt green is a nice color. I'm not so sure about colors like orange, I like em, always wanted to try a car that color but was afraid it would get old to me quickly

here are the two colors i want, i still cant believe that the paint is a lot more expensive for orange. The car is now taken down to the factory primer due to the last owners handy paintjob with no clear or primer

Attachments

• 2j4d4so.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 126