Help need a link to buy a factory 6 disc changer for my 03 GT

MustangLife

Jan 5, 2003
Chattanooga, TN
I've been looking all over the place for a factory 6 disc cd player for my 03 GT. So hard to find. Anybody have a link to one online so I can buy it online. I don't do ebay anymore I got ripped off to many times. I tried MustangPartsSpecialties but there online catalog is down and they haven't emailed me back.

Thanks in Advance
Josh

• Sponsors (?)

i have my Mach460 6disc POS in my stock box if you want it :shrug:

dont know why anybody would. they are pieces of crap. get a decent alpine or pioneer 150$-200$ deck that plays mp3 cd's and you will have a far better deck than any ford unit, that can play a disc that holds more music than 20 standard cd's.

my only regret was i didnt swap out that pos when i first got the car. i also went with infinity components up front and 5x7 in the rear and wired them straight to the deck (no amp) and it sounded 100x better than the Mach460 system did.

The MACH 460 is really not work repairing anything in it. If it has died, then I suggest swapping out the whole system for something else.

A good head unit and speakers will sound just as good as the Mach 460 does, and you can gain some trunk space after you remove the amp rack.

~K