help

gotta 94 GT, 87 block bored .30 new everything, stock heads with over size valves and bigger cc's, double spring, milled .20, e303 cam, trick flow street intake,bbk70m tb i have a mr gasket fuel pump block off plate for a 351 cleveland blocking off the egr valve, C&L 73 mm mass air, bbk 1 5/8 long tubes, matching hpipe flows, won`t run right from go till about 2k rpm,, but while rolling you can rev it up it and then it will run fine til you let off the gas or stop then it kinda skips a beat when gradually acclerating. but idles good, , smells rich,, like maybe its not burning all the fuel or something i dunno,, anyone know what to do??
please let me know i`m in the military i`m 19 a long way from home and tools, can`t afford to take it to shop,, i`m pretty good with my car,, but i guess not that good, checked all the plugs ,wires, timing was advanced to 15 degrees brought it down to about 10degrees to see if it would make a difference but it didn`t, even tried the stock MAF, no go still...

• Sponsors (?)

stangme94GT said:
gotta 94 GT, 87 block bored .30 new everything, stock heads with over size valves and bigger cc's, double spring, milled .20, e303 cam, trick flow street intake,bbk70m tb i have a mr gasket fuel pump block off plate for a 351 cleveland blocking off the egr valve, C&L 73 mm mass air, bbk 1 5/8 long tubes, matching hpipe flows, won`t run right from go till about 2k rpm,, but while rolling you can rev it up it and then it will run fine til you let off the gas or stop then it kinda skips a beat when gradually acclerating. but idles good, , smells rich,, like maybe its not burning all the fuel or something i dunno,, anyone know what to do??
please let me know i`m in the military i`m 19 a long way from home and tools, can`t afford to take it to shop,, i`m pretty good with my car,, but i guess not that good, checked all the plugs ,wires, timing was advanced to 15 degrees brought it down to about 10degrees to see if it would make a difference but it didn`t, even tried the stock MAF, no go still...

Have you tried the o2 sensors?