heres what my car will look like...opinions please..

gonna be all redfire, cobra r hood, and 03 cobra wheels...hows it look?

masterpiece.jpg

Attachments

• masterpiece.jpg
    masterpiece.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

bimmertech said:
what rear spoiler? i vote wingless.
stock for now...probably s281 later....ill have extra paint hopefully from the paint job in april, so maybe over the summer, ill get a different spoiler and paint it....as for wingless...we'll see...ill take pics with and without it, and we'll vote....

kyle- **** you:D those are what they call "gay" heads...

I would go with the Cobra RR SVO hood instead of the Cobra RR hood. I dislike the Cobra RR hood, personally find it ugly and the SVO style will help with air induction to cool ur engine. I Dig the wheels though i love them! Go 18" though not 17". Wingless wouldn't be bad but need to see it first without and with it, then i would make my decision

HISSIN- i totally agree with the tint idea....as retarted as it sounds, my dad pretty much disagrees with all of my plans for the car which is rediculous cause he did the same thing at my age, and hes got 2 projects of his own....that being said, idk how he'd feel about tints...maybe ill just get like 35% done, and he wont notice....great idea michael:D

the reason i wont want 18's is because the tires are SOO much money, and i'd want at least 295's in the back which are over $200 each....plus im gettin a great deal on those wheels with tires from another member on here, and hes being awesome about saving them for a month or 2 for me, so i really wanna get them from him!!! i cant wait, i think its gonna look so badass

and about the hood, i know my chop doesnt really look like a cobra r..what can i say...im pickin up my ABC exclusive cobra RR hood this weekend...the ABC hood has a rise hight thats a little lower than other RR hoods which is great....

Michael, the tint angle (for father/son debates) is that it helps preserve the interior from UV fading etc (I live in the desert and that's a major reason for it). That gives it a practical angle. Plus it is good for security since people cant see inside as easily to see what you got in there.
:nice:

I'm all about great deals on wheels - sounds like you got that. Beggars cant be choosers and in a way it's nice (for me) since I wouldn't be able to decide on a particular wheel to get if I just went out and bought new stuff (it would cause weeks of sleepless nights). :bang:

HISSIN50 said:
Michael, the tint angle (for father/son debates) is that it helps preserve the interior from UV fading etc (I live in the desert and that's a major reason for it). That gives it a practical angle. Plus it is good for security since people cant see inside as easily to see what you got in there.
:nice:

I'm all about great deals on wheels - sounds like you got that. Beggars cant be choosers and in a way it's nice (for me) since I wouldn't be able to decide on a particular wheel to get if I just went out and bought new stuff (it would cause weeks of sleepless nights). :bang:
dude your the ****in man!! see, why didnt i think of that?:shrug: great idea....

about the wheels, yea these were my choice back in the day...i literally had the money in hand for them, the day i had my accident last april, and i was gonna order them the next day....so needless to say, my car would have been a LOTT farther along than it is now, but what are you gonna do right?? glad im in one piece to mod the car i guess....

also, can you post pics of your car?? i dont think ive ever seen it...