Hey Alan... did you forget to...

Tell us about your new paint job on the cobra... I knew you were a little "fruity" but this pic of your car takes the cake!!!!!!!

index.html

PS... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?????????????? (is there something wrong with the car ?) asks everybody

• Sponsors (?)

Thats good he will be ready for the track this year we need more of those bad ass 03's to show up.......... well and now take the place's of those truck trader's :D J/K peace

john:p

Rogue Cobra said:
Hey, you are still alive! I was wondering.

Still alive and the car is fine! I'm just burned out on Stangnet and other forums. I just want summer to get here so everyone can start hanging out again without freezing our A$$'s off. (DQ, SB & PIR :banana: ) Jeff H. I know you can't wait to hang out with us this year at SB.:rlaugh:

Now.... back into hiding,
AD

ASD said:
Still alive and the car is fine! I'm just burned out on Stangnet and other forums. I just want summer to get here so everyone can start hanging out again without freezing our A$$'s off. (DQ, SB & PIR :banana: ) Jeff H. I know you can't wait to hang out with us this year at SB.:rlaugh:

Now.... back into hiding,
AD
I hear ya Alan I feel the same way, im about ready for a break and also looking forward to hanging out when the weather gets nice.

The Factor said:
I hear ya Alan I feel the same way, im about ready for a break and also looking forward to hanging out when the weather gets nice.
Folks, he reached his goal of 500,000 posts and needs a rest...And then he rested on the 7th day.....LOL j/k man.:D