Hey Oboebrian (or anyone that wants old mags)

Randy'65

Founding Member
Feb 1, 2000
Richmond, VA
Oboebrian,

I seem to remember a few years ago you wanting to make somewhat of a library of mustang magazines. Or am I thinking of someone else.:shrug:

Anyway, it's time for me to get rid of all my old Mustang magazines, and I have a bunch. I think the ealiest one that I have is a Fabulous Mustangs and Exotic Fords from around 1983, and since then I have gotten at least one, usually two subscriptions at a time to Mustangs, Mustangs and Fords, Mustang Monthly, Fabulous Mustangs, and even a couple newstand copies of Mustangs Illustrated, until I let my M&F subscription run out in 2005. Anybody looking to fill gaps in their library, let me know what you need and we can work something out. PM me with your needs. If nobody wants them they are going in the trash (finally, my wife will be happy!)

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Brian, if you're wanting these to catalog certain articles and stuff, you can have any of my old mags as well. They're not really in collectors condition, they're well thumbed thru but very readable. A couple may have the covers torn off but still there, maybe one or two is missing the cover.

My intention was to keep them and somehow catalog the articles on a spreadsheet so that any time a mod or how to came up, I could search the database and find out where to tell someone to look. I don't know how to do that, I'm only good at coming up with ideas, not implementing them.

Larry