hey Paul(Killer)....read this

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
yeah he just said to me

"94-95's suck period, they are big, heavy, and lack the forged pistons of the 86-92 cars"
what an idiot....

he doesnt even know the fox specs
why dont you show him.....

my car running 12s

and TMCs running 11s on stock bottom end

• Sponsors (?)

94DreamGT said:
...with a driver who has experience and knows how to drive should produce results.

You all know the old saying... "Practice makes perfect"

stackoftimeslips.jpg

And those are since '02, and I only raced twice this year!!! I lost at least 1/2 the amount I have now when my mother-in-law was being nice and washed my cargo pants... she forgot to check the one pocket and I had just come from the track. Luckily I had many of them saved on the net.

94SC50 said:
:lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
Funny I know that is your arm cuz we are both still wearing the same style watch! :p

ha ha... I forgot you had a seiko kinetic. I need to have mine serviced, I've had it since '98, but now when I wake up in the morning, its finally starting to slow down. I think there is a battery in it that needs replaced or something.

Killercanary said:
You all know the old saying... "Practice makes perfect"

stackoftimeslips.jpg

And those are since '02, and I only raced twice this year!!! I lost at least 1/2 the amount I have now when my mother-in-law was being nice and washed my cargo pants... she forgot to check the one pocket and I had just come from the track. Luckily I had many of them saved on the net.

It's funny how many slips you can find when you go dumpster diving on test n tune night. :rlaugh:

Mike, I have stock EVERYTHING except for Global West LCA's with the del-alum bushings ($$$) and Global West full length subframe connectors. That's it. I did replace the axle side UCA bushing with another factory ford one, but that's it. My pinion angle is all wrong, my shocks and struts are worn out, but the car flat hooks for me. I'm afraid to change anything at this point. My dad just bought a full tubular K member setup from PA racing. I' hoping to go the same route when funds allow and after I see how his setup works out.