Heyoooo! I would really appreciate pics of Vert Bars!

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Hey,
it's just about that time again, where another purchasing frenzy is about to begin... I'm on the hunt for the seats, but I want to get my vert bar probably within a week or so... I did some searching and haven't really had a lot of luck in terms of info...

So if vert owners could post up vertbar pics of their cars, all angles...
where you got it, what it is, saleen... cdc, no brake light etc... where you ordered it and how much, i would appreciate it.

The only reason why I'm being so anal, is because I'm an anal person :D

and apparently some light bars look different than others? :shrug:
Gotta get the perfect light bar :)

Thanks all.
:nice:
I appreciate it.

• Sponsors (?)

i dont have pics, but i do wanna make a suggestion.......from what ive read, and heard from others WITH vert bars, DON'T get the 3rd brake light on the bar because if you have the top closed, and its at night or something, the reflection off the rear window glass from the 3rd brake could blind you....just think about that...........

Caldwell said:
yep, a must...
who would want a light glowing the vert top LOL
it's gonna look like an Unidentified Driving Object down the road... :rlaugh:
haha toplessmustang......i didnt know those were made.......good luck with the search caldwell....gonna look sick with it....also what seats were you lookin at.......i hope some custom white ones......... :hail2:

TripleBlack95 said:
I'm gonna go with the package cal-mustang.com offers - the saleen tonneau sport cover, light bar (with brake light I believe) and the windguard - for like 1200. I like the one with the brake light AS LONG as you can disable it. Anyways here's the link:
http://store.cal-mustang.com/cm_able/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Product_ID=3771&CATID=20&CM_SA=0

Andrew
CALDWELL....i dont even think that you should concider the tonneau cover because i love the look of your white seats, and i think you should show em off :hail2:

classic designs light bar
angle.jpg

stprorolla49 said:
CALDWELL....i dont even think that you should concider the tonneau cover because i love the look of your white seats, and i think you should show em off :hail2:

I was thinking about it, but i dunno, you're right, if i spend a lot of money on custom leather seats
how much do i really want to spend covering them up...
it all depends i guess on where i'm going to.

does anyone have the 2 piece cervini's tonneau cover?

stprorolla49 said:
haha toplessmustang......i didnt know those were made.......good luck with the search caldwell....gonna look sick with it....also what seats were you lookin at.......i hope some custom white ones......... :hail2:

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=556046

these were the seats i was lookin at
and i was debating on doing a black and white mix seat
or all white
either option is still available

Beauty! Thank you JR, always appreciated.

I had heard that the CDC lightbars were the same as saleen's... but again I wasn't sure.

Now are there really any lightbars I should be aware of?

The only reason why I'm having this paranoia is because I had seen a guy's car, '96-98, black vert with the bar, but it looks SO massive! like really high up on the car... so I wasnt sure if others built them or not.

You like the non-light in the bar?

I had it when they first came out with them for the SN's and they didn't have the light cut off switch yet availiable or I couldn't find one. It shuts off the light when the top is up so it doesn't reflect on the glass and blind you like a mofo. :D
I just sold mine a week ago for $200 :nonono:
i don't know of anyone else that makes the lightbar but I would go with the Saleen one. :nice:

Yeah Caldwell, honestly I think the only other vert' bars are the metal round ones (rollbar type). Def. go with the CDC/Saleen.

94Turbo - I hate you. And your car. (Kidding) So jealous bro, absolutley gorgeous. :) IMO the silver (non-chrome) cobra wheels look the best, accentuates the rest of the ride. How's the turbo run as opposed to the supercharger you used to have??