High Rise Dual Quad

• Sponsors (?)

Summit carries Edelbrock's dual quad intake, it's not the same intake he's asking about. You might try some of the other classic Stang or other Ford suppliers, but I doubt you'll find one with that low of a purchase price. They sell the intake alone for $355. You could buy the carbs, linkage and air cleaner separate and save a few bucks. Their price on the six pack setup can't be beat though. Buying just the carbs ( if you could, as far as I know you can't ) would run you around $700

fine, try this
http://www.holmanmoody.com/parts/hardpart.htm

Summit also has the high rise 2x4 by weiand, which you can run 2 holleys. The edelbrock F28 I think you are refering to only allows for the edelbrock carbs. The setups are cool looking but I guess you need to try it out for yourself. A lot of people will try to talk you out of it and tell you what they read in magazines. It was a fun looking intake. Too much gas though, with the 2x450 cfm's. Better to go 2x390 cfm. Have fun.

Thanks for the replies. I'm actuallu looking for the high rise reproduction of the old Ford dual quad manifold that MU carries but I think they have the best price anyway. Most other ones you see are like the Edelbrock in that they are standard height. I actually have that one right here on my desk. I have considered the tri-power as well.

Thanks again.