Tonys96Cobra
professional deer "mounter"
Texas played Texas Tech.... and won.
That was a good game! Tech put up more of a fight than I thought they would. Is it just me or does Talyor Potts look like he is 35?
Texas played Texas Tech.... and won.

Tebow-Only skeleton in his closet is the Halloween decoration...the guy is legit.
BYU-OVER---RATED
UF-Tenn gave them a game...but they still have the easiest path to the title. Toughest game left is at LSU
USC-LOST!!! Now Washington has a little better team than most gave them credit. And LSU's win against them just took on a little more validity.
We have one more "easy" game, if you can call it easy with Miss St next. Then it is a murderers row with Georgia, Florida, Auburn and Ole Miss left to play. I look for us to have 2-3 losses.
I'd say you're correct with the Florida, Auburn, Ole Miss, but UGA looks like crap this year. Eeking wins vs teams they should own is not looking good for them. I'll be disappointed if LSU doesn't whoop them BAD.
Yeah, BYU is a joke. Pretty crazy they were ranked so high....
Tenn has an amazing defense, so I'm not surprised at our lack of points. I'm impressed with the output of Tenn's offense, though. They did better than I thought they would. Part of the issue is the number of sick players UF had, but that's no excuse. At least we pulled the win. And, yeah, LSU is the only "major" regular season game left.....
I laugh at USC. They are so constantly over rated. I really wanted to meet them in the BCS NCG, though, so they could be thoroughly humbled at what a real team looks like. Doesn't seem like they'll make it this year, though.
I'd say you're correct with the Florida, Auburn, Ole Miss, but UGA looks like crap this year. Eeking wins vs teams they should own is not looking good for them. I'll be disappointed if LSU doesn't whoop them BAD.
. Lets see your school compete with the type of kids they get, and the types of rules they have to live by. Playing in a conference where a single loss essentially knocks you out of the "playoffs" makes it tough to get top recruits. Keep in mind that UF was a "joke" and completely irrelevant not too long ago.You guys are so full of BCS kool-aid your eyes are probably red and sugary. Lets see your school compete with the type of kids they get, and the types of rules they have to live by. Playing in a conference where a single loss essentially knocks you out of the "playoffs" makes it tough to get top recruits. Keep in mind that UF was a "joke" and completely irrelevant not too long ago.
Oh, I know that, without a doubt. UF was unheard of before the 80's/90's. They just started doing well at that point, and the rest is history. It started going downhill with Zook in 03, but came back again with Meyer. Can't say I'm too upset. BYU beat OK, that's pretty impressive, but to get manhandled by FSU like that was pretty sad in my book.
If BYU starts getting great recruits, and wins a NC, I'll give them respect, and I'm sure you'll be drinking that kool-aid. The reason we GET the kids we get is because of how we perform. That's how it works. Kids want to go to the best school they can, and that means the best schools get the best recruits. Also, if we have one loss this year, we're done for. No BCS NCG for us if we lose one....
No, you can lose one, maybe two. Remember LSU?? You lost one last year, and still got in. Oklahoma already has one, USC has one, Ohio St. has one, Texas may or may not get one, Penn St. probably won;t get one, but they've been left out of the NC game when undefeated before so it could happen again.
And tell your recruiter to go get some kids that will come play with BYU's honor code. No booze, and no sex among other things. We just don't get the top athletes, and never will. They do pretty well for they are. We are what we are, we won a title 25 years ago and likely won't get another shot ever.

I am just going to say this: Best game of the week was VT vs Nebraska. Won in the last 30 seconds with an offense that couldnt get anything going on the game... but we still won it. 16-15 VT.
GO HOOOOOKIEEEEEESSSSS!
See, told you your team had a chance! We always, always struggle with mobile QB's and team speed. It showed BIG TIME today. Great game by FSU, not so much by my Cougars
Also USC losing to the team that beat nobody last year (0-12 Washington) today does help ease the pain a tiny bit![]()
They played well in the last 2 minutes, I can't say anything to take away from that. Do you think you could get me two ticket for the NC ST vs VT game 11/21?
I have to say I was suprised in that game. You could tell we had ALOT more speed than BYU did. FSU finally looked like a ranked team again. If we can find consistency on both sides of the ball I think we could contend at least for the ACC title. The way we played sat night, it might be a FSU/Va Tech or FSU/Miami ACC title game. I cant wait for the Miami/Vatech game![]()
I will see what I can do... I know some alumni, but you know, I don't go there anymore and have lost my juice...
Lol I will find something for you mang.
TEXAS RANKED #2 WOOT! WOOT!!!