Holley Efi Help

Ok I tried searching but still can’t find the info I need. I did talk to Holley today. But they didn’t give me a kit part number. But trying to see what kit I need for Fox with 302 for Holley hp efi. And I know I need a tfi harness. And 2 pressure sensors for fuel and oil pressure.

• Sponsors (?)

My understanding is the Holley unit is a knockoff of the FITech unit. Go to the FITech website. They have a nice installation guide that gives the parts needed. If they are as similar as I’ve heard, it might be the ticket for you

Jim

My understanding is the Holley unit is a knockoff of the FITech unit. Go to the FITech website. They have a nice installation guide that gives the parts needed. If they are as similar as I’ve heard, it might be the ticket for you

Jim

Not what he’s referring to but the sniper kits and stuff you are referring too were out before the fitech was . Second with those carb swap ez efi kits guys are swapping out from the fitech to the Holley and picking up 2 tenths without any other change and letting the Holley self learn. You do the math on which is better .

What he’s referring too is what I have . I have an HP with the TFI Harness and what you’re looking for . I have a great dealer as well for all of it .

Also you’ll either need a ford iac harness to connect to the input output harness or a GM style iac adapter and the gm sensor which I myself am switching to this year

Part numbers are attached for anyone who searches this but I pmed you .

You’d need part numbers - 550-606N
558-305
558-400

Behind bars race cars iac adapter is the cheapest if you go to the gm iac . 49.99

Last edited:
I was researching the Holley HP efi kit and asked some questions on their forum about using it with a TFI set-up and was told it's not recommended. Here's the link:
https://forums.holley.com/showthread.php?21962-Holley-HP-EFI-for-93-Mustang-stupid-newb-questions
I ended up going with the Stinger Pimpxs , should receive soon.
For what it’s worth I’ve NEVER had an issue with using it with my TFI . Only dis advantage is that you aren’t getting the full capability of sequential cyl

Reactions: 1 user
For what it’s worth I’ve NEVER had an issue with using it with my TFI . Only dis advantage is that you aren’t getting the full capability of sequential cyl
are you using a stock distributor/module? ive been back and forth between going with an msd tfi dist and the holley dual sync (which would then need a seperate spark box).

also, tfi should give full sequential since its really a cam and crank sync in one.

are you using a stock distributor/module? ive been back and forth between going with an msd tfi dist and the holley dual sync (which would then need a seperate spark box).

also, tfi should give full sequential since its really a cam and crank sync in one.

There is a reason and I don’t remember what it is that in the TFI setting it isn’t a full sequential . I run the bone stock dist . I run it with an msd box but I did bypass at the track when mine went bad and was making pulls at 17 psi of pressure with no spark blow out .

I keep tossing the dual sync dist idea around myself as far as to do it or not . I like off the shelf parts .