Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

They do Texas Miles every six months... I believe the weekend of October 12th is the next one. We should go.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll be there.
Check that date... it’s the weekend of the 18th. We just had a surprise turnaround pop up out here at the plant. I’m going to try desperately to make it though. I just made an inquiry about running the ZX14R. If I can go, it’s going to see 186 minimum.

Reactions: 1 users
You've got to do licensing runs. I think it's 120, 150, and then a third one. It'll be a weekend long process for you.

Looks good! You're using rebar so I'm guessing you're planning on using non fiberglass reinforced concrete. That's great. If you are planning on putting down a floor coating do not use the fiberglass stuff. I told my crew not to use the stuff but they did it anyway. Made for a lot of extra work and headache to get the floor prepared for the epoxy. I could have strangled every one of them!

Good point! But no, just 3500 psi mud.

Thats a good question. It cracked like that all the way down the wall. I'll be keeping an eye on it. If it get worse I'll have to get my builder involved. I dont think they put rebar in it. That is the floor in the garage. The pad was already down before we even knew about the house so I didn't see it go in.