HOT MUSTANG WOMAN PICS

sorry guys..used that title to get you in here for some tech advice...hahahah i know its really not that funny.,....your probably pissed now....but im a fellow stang guy so please help me out...

to fix undercar leaks...oil and trans fluid minor leaks is it ok/work good to used copper gasket glue.....or if not what product should i use...and where should i apply it......oil pan outline..and trans front and back cover????? :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

1fast94svt said:
oil and trans fluid minor leaks is it ok/work good to used copper gasket glue.....or if not what product should i use...and where should i apply it......oil pan outline..and trans front and back cover????? :nice:

You should use new gaskets, u can buy them at your local auto parts dealer, they're not hard to install.

gaskets

You cannot install a new oil pan gasket without pulling the motor out on a 94 stang man....the motor must be pulled..and the tranny is leaking b/c one of the bolts on the front plan is stripped so i think its comming from there.....what can i use until winter when i have time...and a reason to be away from my baby for that long...

i didnt jerk ***** around...you lame asses wanted to see some free P*SSY and came in......i was just wanting some help...appearantly im not getting much though due to my as$hole idea to trick you all....
APPOLOGIES-but honostly Mustang are the *****ING BESTTTTTTTTTT :banana:

1fast94svt said:
i didnt jerk ***** around...you lame asses wanted to see some free P*SSY and came in......i was just wanting some help...appearantly im not getting much though due to my as$hole idea to trick you all....
APPOLOGIES-but honostly Mustang are the *****ING BESTTTTTTTTTT :banana:

You're not makin many friends here. My advice to you-- register a new screen name and ask your question again, then maybe people will want to help you.