Hot Wheels 92' Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I've got the red Nitto car, the Hot Wheels blue & white race scheme, the purple one with flames, and the very first (that I'm aware of) paint scheme for the model, which is a metallic blue-ish color with the tiger stripes. That last one I bought maybe a year ago at a car show for $12, lol.

I had heard rumors that they were going to do a coupe, but I have yet to see that.

M0512.jpg

P5667.jpg

92fordmustang_P3520.jpg

Modern_92_mustang2.jpg

Attachments

• P5667.jpg
    P5667.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,837
  • 92fordmustang_P3520.jpg
    92fordmustang_P3520.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 688
  • M0512.jpg
    M0512.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,979
  • Modern_92_mustang2.jpg
    Modern_92_mustang2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 206
These are the ones I know of so far that Hot Wheels sold...
View attachment 165079

Is that a GT with an opening hood?! Are you sure that's a Hot Wheels car? That's the first I've seen anything like that.

The one you're missing that I think may have been the first one they released is this one:

92_mustang_lg.jpg

I just Googled it, and it looks like there are a few more out that I was not aware of:

92_mustang2.jpg

Modern_92_mustang2.jpg

92_Mustang_-_Mustang_Mania_Set.jpg

BTW: '92 Ford Mustang - Hot Wheels Wiki

Attachments

• Modern_92_mustang2.jpg
    Modern_92_mustang2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 815
  • 92_mustang2.jpg
    92_mustang2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,579
  • 92_mustang_lg.jpg
    92_mustang_lg.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 880
  • 92_Mustang_-_Mustang_Mania_Set.jpg
    92_Mustang_-_Mustang_Mania_Set.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 530
I don't want to rain on any parades or anything, but those just barely resemble a Mustang. I guess you have to lower the bar quite a bit for something under a dollar in today's market, haha.

Rain on my parade? What parade? Your obviously one of these "hot shots" that go on every thread and try and belittle people. You do realize this is a HOT WHEELS thread right? Thanks for showing your colors.

Anyway, back to topic.

OP if you check out ebay and Amazon, they have some more Hot Wheels for sale. Not at a bad price either.

Rain on my parade? What parade? Your obviously one of these "hot shots" that go on every thread and try and belittle people. You do realize this is a HOT WHEELS thread right? Thanks for showing your colors.

Anyway, back to topic.

OP if you check out ebay and Amazon, they have some more Hot Wheels for sale. Not at a bad price either.

WHOA sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities about your matchbox car collection. It was just an observation. I guess I'm too used to looking at the GMP diecast models now, with functioning doors, detailed interiors and engine bays, etc. At 100x the price of a Hot Wheels I guess that's to be expected, though. I'll gracefully bow out of this one. Carry on with the toy thread.

I guess I'm too used to looking at the GMP diecast models now, with functioning doors, detailed interiors and engine bays, etc. At 100x the price of a Hot Wheels I guess that's to be expected,

Never stated I collected, just gathered some info for the OP. You jump into a thread belittling others. Maybe you should read before you post and you won't look like a rude arrogant peron. :nice:

Guess you "diecast" aren't toys though right?? :rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh:

Didn't know price was a factor in what you collect too. lol